Friday, September 29, 2006

11,808 km in a week

What a week, glad it's Friday and I can relax - well ok, I have a bit of work to catch up on and study too, exams are less than 5 weeks away! How time flies when you are having fun.

Speaking of flying this week I’ve been clocking up the Frequent Flyer Points with the wedding in Mission Beach, (if you are yet to go to Far North Qld you are missing out - it is brilliant, I will definitely be going back) then a 18 hour fleeting visit to Adelaide. With all the flying I began to wonder where else could have I gone if I travelled 11,808 km? Then I go distracted at travel destinations again…

Most importantly on Wednesday I got to catch up with my sister, who is looking every bit the mum to be with her pregnant glow. The baby at the 13 week scan is now 7cm – looking fwd to this Aunty business.

On other topics this month has seen the save arrival of a baby girl for the Ball’s and then in Dec it’s Kristy and Steve who are expecting! Might be making a quick dash to Melbourne late next month for Niki and Andrew’s engagement party! Yes Kate, it does take a big event to get me back to Melbourne (but hey you are guaranteed to see me for their wedding too).

As for me well it will be a miracle if cupid ever shoots his arrow in my direction!

Tips for the Weekend
Saturday - Eagles by 14 Points (Norm Smith Medallist: Daniel Kerr)
Sunday - Storm by 6 (BOG Greg Inglis) .