Thursday, August 17, 2006

Baby on the Way

Well at only 9 weeks in it looks like I’m going to be an Aunty as my little sister is pregnant! She has to get through the first trimester first and then she’s out of the danger zone, but all excited non the less!
Rather amusing as her comment of the day so far has been that she feels ‘fat’ at nine weeks, I will be reminding her of that in about six and a half months when it’s all about to happen and she is about to pop. So much for her moving to Darwin. Jess and Ash are currently holidaying in Qld with my mum for the week, so even more so looking fwd to the trip to Cairns next month to see my family!

What else.. oh, our sub-let tenants who are currently camping in a tent on our rooftop balcony have found a home and they move into their own place next Wednesday (good Adelaide ppl). So far they have been the perfect housemates, the house is spotless and dinner is usually on the table at 7! Had to redeem myself and cook a roast on Sunday night as was feeling a little inadequate in the cooking stakes! Think I will miss them though when they move!

Signing off for now… Meg’s